Eltav Wireless Monitoring Ltd. is focused on offering a revolutionary concept of remote valve monitoring in the plant.
Eltav has developed a new and innovative concept of monitoring valves in the process automation world using the most advanced, safe and reliable wireless technologies.
Eltav’s innovative solution of remote monitoring is based on low cost wireless units, called Valve Devices (VD) which transmit real-time data on the position and other parameters of the valve, thus enhancing yield and productivity.
Eltav's products are designed to be installed in industries such as:
• Gas and oil
• Water treatment
• Pulp and paper
• Semiconductor FABs
Wireless technology is poised to make significant improvements to the efficiency, productivity and automation within the process industry.
Founded in August 2006 with an experienced team of engineers who are continuously working on improvements in industry automation the company's offer to the manufacturing facilities are:
• Higher yield
• Savings in maintenance
• Savings in costs of supplies (electric power, water etc.)
• Savings in manpower
• Better safety
• Total accountability
Partnering and sharing ideas with the industry is a key element in Eltav’s R&D policy.
The Need and the Market
• Valves, both manual or actuated are key elements of the process industry
• Most of the manual valves and some 40% of the actuated valves are not monitored at all
• The cost of installing wired monitoring devices is very high due to the wiring and cables installation, therefore many of the process valves are not monitored.
• In contrast, Eltav’s wireless solution will cost some 15% to 25% of a wire-based solution, making it very affordable for the industry
• Eltav’s new solution can be implemented in both new and previously installed valves
We support ISA100 standard
Coby Hasson, CEO